TEACH YOUR DOG AGILITY THE RIGHT WAY!! It doesn’t matter if your dog is ON or OFF LEASH or if you’ve had ONE class or your dog is a graduate.
OPEN TO ALL, NOT JUST K9 BASICS CLIENTS
Saturday, May 6th – 9am to 3pm
Sunday, May 7th – 9am to 1pm
K9 Basics Training Field
Rain or shine
$150 per dog/handler
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN
SATURDAY, APRIL 29th
THIS IS A GREAT BONDING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG!!!
FRIENDLY COMPETITION WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY!!!
- Please feel free to bring a lunch, snack & beverage with you
- We’ll be breaking around noon for about a half hour on Saturday
- Please make sure you bring a leash and special treats for your dog (hot dogs, cheese, chicken)
- Don’t feed them before class or feed only half of their regular meal size that morning
- If you cannot attend both days, we recommend waiting until the next agility event to join us
There will be NO Socialization Class at 8:30, NO Group classes and NO Demo/Eval appointments on Saturday.